- As we grow older and wiser, we begin to realize what we need and what we need to leave behind. Sometimes walking away is a step forward.
- You will never achieve what you are capable of if you’re too attached to things you’re supposed to let go of.
- Sometimes there are things in our lives that aren’t meant to stay. Sometimes the changes we don’t want are the changes we need to grow.
- Growth and change may be painful sometimes, but nothing in life is as painful as staying stuck where you don’t belong.
- The hardest part about growing is letting go of what you were used to, and moving on with something you’re not.
- Accept what is, let go of what was and have faith in what could be.
- Don’t be afraid of change. Change happens for a reason. Roll with it. It won’t be easy, but it will be worth it.
- It’s usually quite hard to let go and move on, but once you do, you’ll feel free and realize it was the best decision you’ve ever made.
- Never let your fear decide your future.
- Fear doesn’t exist anywhere except in your mind. It’s difficult to follow your heart, but it’s a tragedy to let the lies of fear stop you.
- You can’t always wait for the perfect moment. Sometimes you must let go and dare to do it because life is too short to wonder what could have been.
- You’re not the same person you were a year ago, a month ago, or a week ago. You’re always growing. Experiences don’t stop. That’s life.
- One of the most rewarding moments in life is when you finally find the courage to let go of what you can’t change.
- Never force anything. Give it your best shot, and then let it be. If it’s meant to be, it will be. Don’t hold yourself down with things you can’t control.
- When you stop expecting people and situations to be perfect, you can start to appreciate them for who and what they are.
- Live simply. Love generously. Speak truthfully. Breathe deeply. Do your best. Leave everything else to the powers above you.
- Giving up and moving on are two very different things.
- Moving on doesn’t mean forgetting, it means you choose happiness over hurt.
- Giving up doesn’t always mean you’re weak; sometimes it simply means you are strong enough and smart enough to let go and grow.
- Stop focusing on how stressed you are and remember how blessed you are. It could be so much worse.
50 Quotes to Help You Let Go and Live
Possessing a stronger quality of character leads the individual to accept responsibility more quickly, make amends in the best way possible and learn and grow from the mistakes in a better way.
Some Notes to Self
- Be kind to others even if they are not to you.
- Keep spreading love even if you don’t get it back.
- Be helpful even if you have no one to help you.
- Do not change yourself according to others.
- Just remember one thing it is not between you and others, but it is always between you and God.
Never allow or let one mistake make you forget about all the times someone did show you how caring she/he is.
If you can’t learn to forgive small mistakes, your relationships will be very short lived.